Adding to the Templates

Apr 15, 2014 at 10:21 PM
I have customized a meeting workspace and saved it as a template. When I create a new meeting and attempt to create a new meeting work space, my template is not displaying in the list under available meeting templates. How can I get it to display? Thanks!
Coordinator
May 6, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Sorry for the late reply.
I just changed the ID of the web template to 2. This is also the id of the SharePoint MPS templates. Now the template picker will also display custom templates created from a meeting workspace site.
If you want to upgrade, download the latest wsp and run the following command in the SharePoint Management shell:
Update-SPSolution -Identity Sapiens.at.SharePoint.MPSTemplate.wsp -LiteralPath c:\<deploymentpath>\Sapiens.at.SharePoint.MPSTemplate.wsp -GACDeployment
Sep 23, 2016 at 4:17 PM
Got this working. Only issue is Attendees List and that might be my understanding on how it works. Can someone help? It does not populate the Attendees list. So I create my first meeting, add the attendees in the list. When I create the next meeting in the calendar and attach the existing meeting workspace all works great except the attendees do not copy over. Only person I have is me, the organiser. I have tried adding the schedule form to the calendar and adding the attendees, and adding the attendees both individually and in the members group of the workspace permissions. I have also made sure the attendees are in the parent site both members group and individually. Still no joy. What is it I am missing and need to do to get the attendees to populate over all occurances of my meetings?